Spring Travel 2013

Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
LPLIV
Regular MemberPosts: 159Gear list
Like?
Re: Spring Travel 2013
In reply to LPLIV, Nov 17, 2012

Hi, thanks for your quick responses, I'll try to answer some of your questions with more info for you all to give me a more detailed answer....

1 Travel Date Early June  (I know that it will be hot in AZ, UT, NV, CO)

2. I live 1.5 hrs. from the passes in my area and Yosemite and travel there for shooting often.  (Ebbets, Tioga, Sonora)

3.  It will probably by too hot for my wife to go south on 395 for DV or JT.  Depending on her attitiude meter in the car I can usually tell whether shes been on the road or it's too hot outside.

4.  Places I have been to shoot: (Taking into consideration I have moved from DX to FX now and would like to reshoot many of the places I have been.)

Cal/Nev:  Bodie, Ebbetts Pass California lake system, Marklieville and surrounding passes, Sonora Pass, Tioga Pass, Saddlebag lakes and Yosemite, Tonopah Nat. Forest on 395.  I haven't been to Mono Lakes yet but the next trip to Bodie will be a two day shot..  I have spent a lot of time on the Pacific coast from above Big Sur to Wine country but am always open to suggestions...

I have been to hwy 158 between Grand Junction and Moab, Arches NP and Vail Pass and Breckenridge CO.

Bilstek.. I am very interested in your input so please don't hesitate to reply, especially for great spots you found to shoot.

I have just started to try to make a living with my camera and besides weddings etc, I am doing photo tours of the local areas...

Thanks for your input.

Phil

LPLIV's gear list:LPLIV's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow