Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
lancespring
Senior MemberPosts: 1,935Gear list
Like?
Re: That is not the point...
In reply to J Mankila, Nov 17, 2012

J Mankila wrote:

That is not the point.

You don't have a point dude. As I said, your comments are all POINTLESS.

The point is, as I said in my first post, that you don't want to or can't take advantage of the technological progress.

I never said any such thing. You are putting words into my mouth that I never said. All I am pointing out is that this issue is being overblown by yourself and others to a completely ridiculous extent. How many photos do YOU take at a shutter speed of 1/8000th? Do you have A SINGLE SUCH PHOTO THAT YOU CAN SHARE WITH US?

Do you honestly think that if I ever had a situation where I needed a 1/4000th second shutter speed, that I would not use it?   Think again.

Just how important is it to be able to shoot at such a speed, if there are hardly any circumstances at all when such a shutter speed is ever needed by the vast majority of photographers? So far, your only ridiculous argument is that it is needed to photograph Hummingbirds.

Well, BIG DEAL DUDE! That is trivial, that is TOTALLY INSIGNIFICANT.

You have not made one single point here to argue that having a 1/8000th second shutter speed is important or a necessity.

lancespring's gear list:lancespring's gear list
Nikon D600 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow