Started Nov 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeFromMesa
Senior MemberPosts: 2,849
Like?
Software for viewing jpgs and videos
Nov 17, 2012

I am not sure this is the correct place for this question. This is the Retouching forum and that implies editing software while my question has to do with viewing images and videos only. Still, I could not find any other listed forum that seemed appropriate so here goes.

I am looking for decent software to use for viewing jpg images and .mov and .mp4 videos. I know I could get an editor that will do that, but it is for use by someone who does not editing. My first choice, FastStone, only views images (jpg, raw and tiff), but not movies of any sort. I know I could just get a player like QuickTime but I am looking for a single piece of software that does both. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Free would be best but my main concern is that the software be easy to use and present a good image when opened and I am willing to pay if that is necessary. FastStone is great but will not do movies in any form as far as I can tell. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow