jaylive
Regular MemberPosts: 291Gear list
Like?
Re: Remote shutter release for EM-5?
In reply to Ron Evers, Nov 17, 2012

Ron Evers wrote:

jaylive wrote:

bgalb wrote:

Add me to the list of those who like the Pixel RW-221 wireless shutter release. I have shot over 700 photos using it so far (copying slides and negative film) and the batteries are still good.

is all you need ia the pixel rw-221? you do not need any additional connectors or wires etc?

There is a short coiled cable running from the receiver mounted in the hot-shoe (or elsewhere) to the plug in the side of the camera. This is the important part, since the RW-221 works with many models of camera, so you must get the correct cable for your camera.

-- hide signature --

The wood is clear between the knots.

thanks!.  have any idea what the proper cable is? a part/item number or something so that i can find it?  ive done a search on amazon, and google and it was inconclusive.

this is the only thing that i see that is an additional cable for that model...

http://www.amazon.com/CL-UC1-Remote-TC-252-TW-282-TF-364/dp/B004KRG968/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

jaylive's gear list:jaylive's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow