Henry Schobin
Forum ProPosts: 12,780Gear list
Like?
Re: Oh man, don't give em' any ideas.
In reply to Roger99, Nov 17, 2012

Roger99 wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

Roger99 wrote:

We already have a right wing opposition leader that models his political tactics and agenda on the Republicans and the intrusion of evangelist churches to inject a bit of absurd thinking into the nut job fringe. We don't need em' coming here. Not in my backyard etc' etc'.

We have had a brief visit to the far right in our politics with the "One Nation party" making it to the senate a few years ago but as soon as the people saw what was really going on they went down in flames. Put an American accent on that and after decades of media softening they could get their hooks in.

We don't need no banjo players up in here by gum.

Very open minded of you - so you must agree with the Americans that feel similarly about the intrusion of illegal Mexicans on their land. Solidarity brother!!

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

Give me a choice between a Republican from the past fifteen years and a Mexican and I will take the Mexican any day of the week, sight unseen. We have a small Mexican community here and the ones I have met are a very nice people.

How many of them walked there from Mexico?
How many of them are there illegally, less than 20,000,000?

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow