Started Nov 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tnisson
Junior MemberPosts: 35
Like?
Where do I go from here?
Nov 17, 2012

Hello everyone!  I recently decided I wanted to enter the DSLR world and take my photography to the next level.  After much research I bought the Canon Rebel T3i with the 18-55mm IS, and 55-250mm IS Lenses.  I'm doing my best to learn and understand my new camera and I have to say it is quite overwhelming.  I know it will take time to get better, but I want to do everything I can to understand the basics.  So I have a few questions.  What do you guys think is the best way to learn about a DSLR camera and all of it's features? Basically I want to understand the different settings on my camera  (ISO, aperture, shutter speed etc...) and I want to know how to use them together to take good photo's . I don't want to rely on the Auto setting.  Are there any good books that any of you recommend or video's to watch or buy? Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow