Started Nov 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pdth
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Fast, fairly effective color calibration of win7 to ipad
Nov 17, 2012

Here's a fast easy way to calibrate colors on your pc to match your ipad. I photoshop on my pc (win7) and then send photos wirelessly to my ipad1. I tried to color calibrate with Quick Gamma on my pc, along with the control panel display adjustments and the results have been poor. I got better results this way. 1. right click on your photo on your desktop display 2. click Graphics Properties  3. advanced mode  4. color enhancement (on left) 5. adjust RGB gamma individually along with brightness, contrast, gamma, and saturation for each color. Do this of course with the same photo on your pc and ipad (reduce the photo on your pc monitor so you can see the gamma chart along with the pc photo) and just calibrate the pc photo to the ipad. Of course there will always be some discrepancy between the pc monitor and the ipad so for final tuning I use Photogene on my ipad which will allow decent sized megapixel shots to be transferred back to ipad photos (up to 25mgp) with just a slight size reduction over 10mgp.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow