Is it good, bad or ugly , your views please.

Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
M R Padmaraju
Contributing MemberPosts: 887Gear list
Like?
Re: Is it good, bad or ugly , your views please.
In reply to TMalford, Nov 17, 2012

Thank you Mr. TMalford for your honesty. In this picture I am not claiming any thing for myself,nor trying to make any statement.Simply asking how good the K-x is in the present scenario of 5II and 5IIS. I have not done a lot of PP. Just three,auto contrast , selective color and smart sharpen, chopped off a little vacant space on the right , picture is 90%. Generally I would not like to give a title to the picture .The viewer will give it according to his background and experience. Recently I had sent a few pictures from my Delhi visit to a friend . After seeing the pictures he had called me and asked me whether I went to Teenmurthibhavan. A picture of a rose had excited him to think of Mr Nehru. A carelessly shot picture of a rose did its job of refreshing his memory.That is it.

I request you to see my pictures in PPG ,hit 78 and give your opinion. Link given...

pentaxphotogallery.com/artist/padmarajumysoreranganath.

Dragon s mesh .

M R Padmaraju's gear list:M R Padmaraju's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F40fd Pentax K-x Pentax K-01 Pentax K-500 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow