Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
WCguy
Contributing MemberPosts: 930Gear list
Like?
Re: Huff has a new RX1 Video.
In reply to earful, Nov 17, 2012

earful wrote:

WCguy wrote:

I was wondering how long it would be before Ebay had the RX1 on sale, well heres the first and at $3400 US. WC

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-RX1-Carl-Zeiss-Sonnar-35mm-F2-Lens-Full-Frame-Camera-/140884651246?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item20cd612cee

-- hide signature --

It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts !

december 6 ship date. wonder who's so desperate to pay over msrp 3 weeks ahead of a ship date. for that price, it should at least ship immediately. b&h is claiming december 14 arrival. i just received an email from amazon saying no ship date and could i please confirm i still want to stand in line. the masochist in me said yes. everything i've seen so far (thanks to everyone in this forum) says the rx1 is worth it - to me.

Mine is due 12th Dec, the EVF by the 3rd of Dec. I have to agree,everything up to now shows the positives about this camera out way the few negatives.I am used to FF lenses on the D700 and this will be an awesome addition.I will most likely be using it way more due to the size and abilities.Right now I am in agony,my 14-24 2.8 FX lens just fell over on the tripod and the fixed hood snapped.I was just quoted $550.00 to fix it, the lens is fine but the hood,one side broke.Many cringe in here about the RX1 price and I have to pay over $600.00 with tax just for a lens  repair !!    WC

-- hide signature --

It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts !

WCguy's gear list:WCguy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Sony RX1 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 AW1 +31 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow