Huff has a new RX1 Video.

Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
WCguy
Contributing MemberPosts: 945Gear list
Like?
Re: Huff has a new RX1 Video.
In reply to sroute, Nov 17, 2012

sroute wrote:

A fellow over on FM forums has been relaying his experience with is 1 day old RX1 (he's in Japan). Here's more comments from today:

Today I left it in AF and tried to keep a low ISO. I said last night the AF was a little slow, but after trying in the day it is certainly comparable to the Olympus PEN line. It's not DSLR fast, but it's perfectly acceptable. Overall, I still am leaning towards keeping this camera in MF because it gives a much better sense of control.

What I'm pleased to continue to hear is how positive the manual focus experience is with this camera - that goes a long way to addressing any possible AF issues, at least for me.

Currently I'm shooting nothing but manual focus lenses but once in a while I'd like some help, or would like to be lazy.

Very interesting, seems to be slower in low light, much better in bright light, not that abnormal.Steve Huff seems to have no problem with AF, guess its all what you are used to before hand.

I was wondering how long it would be before Ebay had the RX1 on sale, well heres the first and at $3400 US.   WC

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-RX1-Carl-Zeiss-Sonnar-35mm-F2-Lens-Full-Frame-Camera-/140884651246?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item20cd612cee

-- hide signature --

It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts !

WCguy's gear list:WCguy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Sony RX1 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 AW1 +31 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow