Started Nov 16, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
EmCoggins
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Good lenses for Sony NEX-F3?
Nov 16, 2012

Recently got a Sony NEX-F3 and I'm looking to expand on the lenses I currently have. Right now I only have the kit 18-55mm Sony, as well as 2 old MC/MD mount lenses from an old Minolta XG camera one is 35mm f/2.8 the other 135mm f/2.8 that I use with an adapter. I was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations on lenses I could get/look for. The Sony 55-200mm E-mount and 16mm seem interesting but with the various adapters I've seen some nice older lenses that aren't so cheap as well. Any recommendations/advice/experience with other lenses on an NEX camera would be great.

I am just beginning to learn photography, so I don't shoot one thing in particular or any certain style. I would like to have different lenses so that I could do various things & not be limited. Thanks in advance for all the help!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Alpha NEX-F3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow