Re: AF-on
In reply to Leo360, Nov 16, 2012

Leo360 wrote:

AllOtherNamesTaken wrote:

Leo360 wrote:

AllOtherNamesTaken wrote:

Leo360 wrote:

Fred Mueller wrote:

I won't go into this in depth, but this has real ramification for event shooters who use flash a lot, and this function is not on the D800 oddly - (so the D600 must have gone into development before the D600) ... so regarding flash photography, the D600 is really Nikon's leading camera at the moment despite the slightly reduced flash sec speed

Fred, you wrote

"(so the D600 must have gone into development before the D600)".

How should I read it?

Leo

The D800 must have gone into development before the D600. That much is obvious thanks to the sentence before it.

Obviously, you did not read your own post before hitting "Post" button

Leo

I don't follow? I said exactly what I meant to say. My understanding was you were asking for clarification on Fred's typo which included "D600" twice when you said "How should I read it". Correct me if I'm wrong. He clearly meant it the way I said it, as evidence by his previous comment. If the D600 has a feature the D800 does not, he is guessing that the D800 went into development before the D600.

Very simple. I pointed out a typo in Fred's post that made one important sentence ambiguous ("D600 ... before ... D600"). Fred, in turn, pointed out to me that I should have guessed the meaning of it anyway from the previous sentences. I replied that reading posts before hitting Post button helps weeding out typos

I think enough time lost bickering.

Leo

My apologies, I did not see Fred's reply to you.  Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow