Help! Panasonic GX1 diagnosed water damage

Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
azu
azu
Forum MemberPosts: 51Gear list
Like?
Re: Help! Panasonic GX1 diagnosed water damage
In reply to ryan2007, Nov 16, 2012

thanks all for all the respone. the case I have is not a form fitting it is the dmw cg3 k and kept only the body as my other lens have it's own case. itwas only used for tops 4 months. no water contact or rain or anything and sure about it. regarding condensation, i can't say much because I try to be extra careful with all this kind of devices I am just upset that they want $300+ to have it replaced which I feel is not fair for I hardly used it because the time I  got it we've been having family emergency. i've seen previous posts that the customer service is not the best but i wasn't expecting to be in this situation. i haven't called them back for my decision though and I don't really know what to say or explain.

should i just asked them to send it back to me?

azu's gear list:azu's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow