Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sroute
Senior MemberPosts: 2,459
Like?
RX1 Photos (Not from reviewers)
Nov 16, 2012

Now that the camera is shipping (Japan first)... how about we use this thread to collect links to photos self-published by RX1 owners?

Here's a Flickr RX1 set from one who picked up his camera in Japan last night: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90140687@N04/sets/72157632021173047/

According to the new RX1 owner:

"Shutter is ABSOLUTELY SILENT. This is an incredible street camera. I took pictures right next to people and they didnt even notice."

and

"Overall - the autofocus speed seemed a little slow, even on some shots I took in my house (not included here). I tried manual focus and it is a lot of fun and very easy to use. I had so much fun with it, I dont think I'll use autofocus anymore."

and

"This handles like a pro camera and puts the EPL to shame. Things just really seem to make sense on this camera and it definitely packs the capability of my old 5D into a small package."

Canon EOS 5D Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow