Anyone found a tablet that can review AVCHD video smoothly? (other than IPads)

Started Nov 13, 2012 | Questions thread
rio911
Contributing MemberPosts: 890Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone found a tablet that can review AVCHD video smoothly? (other than IPads)
In reply to Archer66, Nov 16, 2012

Archer66 wrote:

TheRaider wrote:

You should check the Google Nexus 10. It has a 2650x1600 display clocking in at 299 pixels per inch. It packs Samsung's new 1.7GHz Cortex A15-based Exynos 5 chip, and quad-core Mali-T604 GPU, 2GB of RAM, NFC, a 5MP rear camera, and 1.9MP front camera. Best tablet on the market!

Or not, a tablet without a memory card slot can't be the best.

Hi Archer66,

I sort of agreed with that when I was buying my tablet a couple of years ago... but since I haven't touched the SD card in my Transformer for the last year, I don't see any difference what so ever from a fixed storage and an additional SD card slot.

At the moment, if I have to buy a new tablet, the SD card slot will not be a deal breaker for me given that: first, I have sufficient onboard storage, i.e. 32GB and second I have the means to get on-line, because my NAS storage is accessible from anywhere in the world.

My whole point is that things change... and really the Nexus 10 at that price is a steal.

rio

rio911's gear list:rio911's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow