Why am I losing ICONS on my WinExplorer display (XP)

Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ericN2
Forum ProPosts: 14,486Gear list
Like?
Re: Why am I losing ICONS on my WinExplorer display (XP)
In reply to skyglider, Nov 16, 2012

skyglider wrote:

I have a hard time figuring out what you're trying to say. Maybe others may be having difficulty too.

If you can post a picture of your screen, that would be very helpful. With dpreview's "insert image from your computer", it's very easy to post pictures directly from your computer.

Sky

I doin't see what the difficulty is.. seems straightfoirward enough to me..  normally when I open WinExplorer in my XP I get this sort of Layout....

Note - top line of the screen is Main Toolbar with Icons and Text underneath.. simple to follow AND customisable as to what items (with Icon/Text) are shown...THEN the Toolbar is locked..

But at odd times and or no reason I can figure out..I open WinExplorer and instead of the above I just get a simple row of NAMES...NO Icons .. and it's much more difficult..well LOTS less easy.. to use the general commands like Copy..Paste..Move..Delete etc..  and I just can't figure out WHY the change occurs for absolutely no seen reason at all...

-- hide signature --

/eric
Staffordshire, UK

ericN2's gear list:ericN2's gear list
Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow