Nikon D600 gold award

Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bobby72
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Re: Nikon D600 gold award
In reply to phiri, Nov 16, 2012

Mann what a reaction's on this item. People have to keep it much more simple. Compare cameras by yourself and see what is the best one for you. A test never knows who you are and how you use it. The score does not say that much. It only says it is a good camera. Like the A99 is. It is different. I prefer the A99 cause of a personal preference. With my Samsung plasma screen it can give a much more dynamic and colourful image. I could even buy A Nikon D800 for less then I had to pay for the Sony. I really didn't care. I want only what is best for me. Nikon is still very good, but in my world a Sony 99 is superior. Why? Because at my Samsung screen the image is superior to that of the Nikon D600. I will do 50% video and 50% photos. In video mode the A99 is so much better usable. The flexible screen gives you much more controle over the video. Now I can see what the picture will be before I can make it. And mann panaoramic photos is so great to shoot. I cannot imagine not to have this on my camera. So Be happy and buy the camera what fitts you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Hmm?New
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow