Fuji X-E1, Olympus E-PL5, or Sony NEX6?

Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ZoranC
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,445
Like?
Re: A bit baffled for you to bash others....why tedolf?
In reply to Jennyhappy2, Nov 16, 2012

Ignore Tedolph, he has reputation for bashing new female members. We don't know exactly why, but he keeps mumbling something about traumas ...

Jennyhappy2 wrote:

Really, you opening line in your thread you created about 2 hours ago sounds identical to my OP:

"A lady with a point n shoot background looking at Fuji x-e1, OM-d, NEX 6-oh, and she only wants to use one lens!"

tedolf wrote:

Jennyhappy2 wrote:

How inappropriate. You did not even read my post correctly and have misinterpreted it.

But now you go and post a thread just to bash other people and reference me? Why? What did I do to you when I am simply seeking advice from others here that have far greater experience. Very disappointing.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50293162

tedolf wrote:

Jennyhappy2 wrote:

Been looking at the Fuji X-E1, Olympus E-PL5, or Sony NEX6 for a while and think I am finally ready to make the jump to a mirrorless camera. I have previously owned a DSLR and found the IQ to be amazing given the sensor size. Going to be traveling to Europe next spring and thinking one of these 3 with a prime lens along with the Sony RX100 would make for an excellent combination.

Was considering the Panasonic 25mm f1/4 for the E-PL5, but not sure about the other two.

why would you find "the IQ to be amazing" considering that the Fuji X-E1, or Sony NEX6 use exaclty the same sensor used by dSLRs? Why do you need a Sony RX100 if you have an X-e1 and three primes?

Tedolph

I didn't reference you.

Tedolph

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow