Like?
Re: is it available yet??
In reply to Collett, Nov 16, 2012

Collett wrote:

RedFox88 wrote:

Collett wrote:

RedFox88 wrote:

Collett wrote:

I know it’s a bit early, but I wanted to get peoples' thoughts on where Canon intends to take the 6d line in successive versions.

Is the 6D even available for purchase anywhere yet?! Geez, chill out. Go ask Canon R&D but they wont' put any effort into a replacement until they see how sales and user comments go. Wow.

Speaking of 'Wow', it seems like you have a pretty low "Wow' theshold if this elicits a response from you. Canon has dedicated a whole new line for this series, so I think it is interesting as to where they are headed with it - if they even know.

How can you seriously be asking when a replacement is coming and what it'll have before the product is even available?!

Show me where I asked WHEN a 6d replacement is coming.

Asking about the future of the 6D line is asking about the replacement.  Otherwise you're just talking about the 6D.

As it stands now, the 6d is not a compeling upgrade for me as a 5dII user. However, it might be in its next incarnation and that is why I am asking because I am looking at upgrading to the 5dIII at some point but am in no big hurry.

On that same note, many call the 5D3 not a worthy upgrade from the 5D2 since it has essentially the same resolution but it's only selling point is Canon's top end autofocus.

Interesting  how you are now speaking for ​most​ photographers.  Congratulations on the appointment!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow