NEX 6 fails video test from Sonyrumors

Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 12,841Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX 6 fails video test from Sonyrumors
In reply to capt bob, Nov 16, 2012

capt bob wrote:

I purchased a VG 20 Camcorder today at a GREATLY reduced price with the 18-200 SEL lens all new in the box , got it really just to get the lens and flip the body on the Net , My son and I are going Camping this weekend on our annual F&S trip to a Lake area will have the Gheenoe

some fast video from a fast boat , And the climbing wall , Zip line I will put the 6 thru the paces

I bought the 6 for Video as a strong secondary to regular photography , Can you Imagine my 50 1.8 Prime on that VG 20 that should be fun , Hope I don't like it to much I really need to sell it.

so will be doing some comparison side by side swapping the 18-200 between them

but will try all my lenses on the VG too.

Just great my 19 year old Max still wants to Hang with his pops.

too .

Woops!

This should work...

"There are lots of changes to the audio and video spec. of the GH3 compared to the GH2. For professionals, Time Coding is now supported for AVCHD clips, a feature previously implemented on the pro Panasonic AF-100/101 Micro Four Thirds camcorder. 50p/25p/24p (instead of 50i etc.) shooting is now supported and there is an improved data rate between 28/50/72 Mbps depending on format. HDMI info can now be switched off for recording. A slow motion mode reducing playback speed by 40-50% is now provided, as is interval shooting,"

http://fourthirds-user.com/2012/09/handson_preview_of_the_panasonic_lumix_dmvcgh3.php

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow