EOS-M looses settings in "creative auto"

Started Nov 15, 2012 | Questions thread
Marco Nero
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,064Gear list
Like?
Re: EOS-M looses settings in "creative auto"
In reply to gzebedin, Nov 15, 2012

gzebedin wrote:

Hello, I didn't find any eos-m forum so I just asking this in here. Maybe someone can help me out. I am changing all kind of parameters in the "creative auto" mode like Black/White - Contrast - intensity .... and take some picturs. When I switch the camera off and on again the settings stay. BUT when I switch over to "Movie" or "szene intelligent auto" and then back to "creative auto" all my settings are gone and I have to start from the scratch.

Is there a way so save those settings? I did't find any

thanks for your help

Gerald

Hi Gerald,

I have the EOS-M but I am at work right now and don't have it with me today.

If you use the AUTO settings, it's likely that the camera will erase many of the changes you might make and you will need to re-set them later.  If you select P-Mode, which is just like Auto at first... (though it remembers any settings changes), you should be able to save your changes.

I guess I'll have to try it out when I get home to see if that's a solution or not.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Marco Nero.
www.pbase.com/nero_design

Marco Nero's gear list:Marco Nero's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS M +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow