Started Nov 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Messiah Complex
Regular MemberPosts: 133Gear list
Like?
Need a good travel bag recommendation
Nov 15, 2012

I've already outgrown my current bag, and I'm heading to Cuba in January and need a new carry-on bag, so I thought I'd bite the bullet and get a decent backpack-style camera bag.

I'd like something that is wearable like a backpack, and can double as a plane carry-on bag.  I quite like the Lowepro Flipside bags -- the reversed design strikes me as somewhat pickpocket-proof.  Are there any other bags out there with a similar (or better/comparable) design that anyone would care to recommend?

I currently have a T3i with a 15-85, 55-250, and 50mm 1.8, and would like a bag that will let me store all three plus charger, etc, and the lens hoods for both big lenses (this was the clincher for my current bag -- once I crammed the 15-85 in there I didn't have room for both hoods). I likely won't be taking the 55-250 with me on this trip, so I can use that space for carry-on luggage if need be.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Messiah Complex's gear list:Messiah Complex's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II +3 more
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow