Started Nov 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Meuh
Senior MemberPosts: 2,088Gear list
Like?
Retouching and having fun.
Nov 15, 2012

Who does and doesn't retouch there images?
So I was shooting my cousins kids yesteday after dinner (just because I can :D) and one of my shots I loved was a test shot that was a little Overexposed. Detail was still there in the skin but the color information was wrong and lowering the EV just made it look odd.
So Anyway I did some retouching to fix that, clean up some things and made a nice image from it (the "retouched shot".. but I decided to have a little extra fun too.
Since I think that my cousins kid looks like a little Jakob I pulled an old forest shot I had from my hard drive as a background, some smoke textures to work as fog and try make an over the top movie type poster image.

I don't normally change backgrounds or do this sort of thing so it was a fun experiment and I just wanted to share.. the image contains SooC, Fixed and final image but you might have to view it larger to see it all

Meuh's gear list:Meuh's gear list
Samsung GX-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Pentax K-5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow