Started Nov 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Crazy Newf
Forum MemberPosts: 64Gear list
Like?
Which Bag
Nov 15, 2012

I just recently updated my equipment to include a 70-200 F2.8 IS II so now I need a new bag.  I currently have a KATA 3-N-1 20 but its not big enough to fit the new lens mounted to my 60D+battery grip.  I also have a 430EX, a 50 1.4 and a Tamron 18-270. (Plus a 24-70 or 24-105 and a macro lens will need to fit sometime in the future). Of course I have some cables, batteries and charger, plus some filters I always carry around.  The two bags I'm considering are the Kata Bumblebee PL220 and the new 3N1-35.  I really like the bumblebee PL220 but I'm not crazy about having my camera mounted with lens up and the LCD on the bottom of the bag.  Anyone have this bag and can comment on this.  Are there other bags that I might be missing in this price category? I want a good quality bag and my current 3N1 is like the day I purchased it so I know the quality of KATA is very good.

Crazy Newf's gear list:Crazy Newf's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon Extender EF 2x III Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM +6 more
Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow