Started Nov 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tree11b
Contributing MemberPosts: 550Gear list
Like?
Did I miss Autumn?
Nov 15, 2012

This was supposed to be a beautiful Autumn for leaves this year in southeast Pennsylvania. However, October was warm and somewhat wet. So there were not too many sunny days to get out and take any pictures. I kept waiting for the trees to turn red, or at least some of them. Instead they went from green to dingy brown. Then came the winds of "Superstorm" Sandy. Luckily, we had no damage, but the vast majority of the trees lost their leaves due to the high winds.

Yesterday, however, my wife and I decided to take a walk in a county park along the Tulpehocken Creek. The majority of the trees were bare except for quite a few maple trees which were still bright yellow, and some low-lying trees which still had bright green leaves. The contrast was interesting.

I took three pictures: one at ev-.66, one at -.33 and one at ev of 0. The evof -.66 was too dark. the ev of 0 was too bright. I think the -.33 was the best;

Comments welcome.

tree11b's gear list:tree11b's gear list
Canon PowerShot A530 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 FastStone Image Viewer
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow