Asked to photograph for review website, and stock, HELP regarding percentage&rates%rights etc!!

Started Nov 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dan Marchant
Senior MemberPosts: 1,547Gear list
Like?
Re: Asked to photograph for review website, and stock, HELP regarding percentage&rates%rights etc!!
In reply to cactusmelba, Nov 15, 2012

cactusmelba wrote:

As to why I think they should get any money out of my shots, THEY'RE doing all the editing of photographs, advertising them on their website, and bothering to join a stock agency and submit them, adding keywords and sorting colour spaces, all the stuff I can't be bothered to do. Sounds lazy, but I am. So in my mind, if we split three ways, that seems fairly fair enough to me.

.......Does that make sense?

Yes that makes perfect sense. They are actually doing (the boring) work that contributes to the stock sales so I now see why they should get a share.

-- hide signature --

Dan
-
I love my girlfriend, my dog and my canon 5DIII - even though none of them ever do what I tell them
I am learning photo graphee - see the results at www.danmarchant.com

Dan Marchant's gear list:Dan Marchant's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow