ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
irmao1
Forum MemberPosts: 65Gear list
Like?
Lens release buttom died - 7D
Nov 14, 2012

Hi everyone.

I bought my 7D for about 2 months and a nice 70-200 f/4L. Great .

I just love my new art machine...

but something happened. One day, I realised that the lens release buttom just ... disappeared.

The camera is flawless. It has no scratches, nothing. Unless the lens release buttom. Everything works fine..

I went to the canon service assistance and guess what.. It's not covered by the warranty anld i need to pay something around 100 euros.

What do you think about this issue??  Are they telling the truth?? Does someone had this problem??

I'm now contacting the canon directly to understand what is warranty. I don't bite that this issue is not covered by the warranty. It's not possible. In the meanwhile can i get your feedback??

The world is upside down. So, now, for instance, if you buy a car and after 3 days the suspension brokes....the problem is mine??? no warranty???

Thanks to all.

irmao1's gear list:irmao1's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +1 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow