Pro1 - Keen Lake (warning - Large Bandwidth ...)

Started Jul 14, 2008 | Discussions thread
sueanne
Forum ProPosts: 19,108Gear list
Like?
Re: Pro1 - Keen Lake (warning - Large Bandwidth ...)
In reply to Dale Buhanan, Nov 14, 2012

Hi Dale,

This post surprised me as its been years that I posted these!

The Pro1 did well for these and yes I do remember these camping days.

I haven't used the Pro1 for a while, it sort of sits waiting as I do enjoy using the 7D mostly.

This one was taken with the 7D after Hurricane Sandy.

Our local friend combining the soybeans before the rains came again.

While we had some damage to us and around us, these trees were uprooted about 20 minutes away from us.

Hurricane Sandy gave up winds up to 80mph

A common sight of trees uprooted.

We lost power for two days but our phone, cable and internet out for 6 days

A recent kids pic using the G12

Dale Buhanan wrote:

Wonderful pictures with the Pro1 as usual Sue Ann. Looks like a wonderful time by a wonderful, fun group. And the memories from these pictures are all keepsakes that everyone willl enjoy for the rest of their lives. Well done. And I've jsut got to say that the 'RAW sunset' shot is simply gorgious! Wow! They don't get any better than that one.

edit -- I just noticed that this is a 2008 thread so it is 4 years old now. Doesn't change what I said though. I also see that I responded to the original posting, but didn't remember. I've slept too many times in between and the memory was gone. :))

I have been observing the boards but not posting as much since Pro1 seems out and I shoot with differ cameras now. (:

Have a good evening and thanks for coming awake to comment twice.

-- hide signature --

kind regards
Dale

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
???New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow