What a great supprise.

Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Donald B
Senior MemberPosts: 2,838Gear list
Like?
Re: this morning
In reply to djrocks66, Nov 14, 2012

djrocks66 wrote:

You must have a bad copy of the Canon lens. Or it needs adjusting. Canon 5DMKII and 24-105 quite capable system. Like I said check out the forums at http://photography-on-the.net/forum/ photo sharing and you will see tons of great pictures from that combo. I love my K5 but it does not blow away the Canon.

I just dont know, over my time shooting dance concerts, of my daughter ive come to the conclusion that the oly xz1 is the best low light camera for total output, so last night i had a chance to take on the 55mk11. i was set up in the film box right at the back of the hall overhead and had to shoot all the guest on stage , horrible lighting as usual and the person i was working for wanted me to shoot with the canon. so while she was getting the 100 students ready i quickly ran down stairs and grabbed my P&S set it up and fired off some shots at the same time just for a comparision LOL

looked at them this morning , i know why i choose the xz1. if any one wants to dought this i have plenty of ammo LOL.

cheers don

-- hide signature --

another year has gone, just cleared my 200 gallery images will start all over again, thanks to everyone that took the time to look.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow