Regular MemberPosts: 270
Like?
Re: Can NEX7 do HSS with Pixel King?
In reply to DuncanDovovan, Nov 14, 2012

DuncanDovovan wrote:

icemanunderground wrote:

I sent an email to Pixel King, belwo is their response:

Hello,

Sorry that our king sony still can not support camera NEX7 and we have no firmware to support it currently, we will post it online once we have.

Thanks and best regards!
Pixel Enterprise Limited

I did the same exposures with my NEX-7 and HVL-F43AM using the King for Sony with f/5.6. HSS works like a charm.

No issues like seachicken2000 reported with the Minolta 5600HS D like half exposed pictures.

On my request for support of the NEX-7, PixelHK sent me an email with the latest FW. This firmware works for me for the combination NEX-7 / HVL-F43AM.

-- hide signature --

I'm a peaceful person looking for clarity and harmony and willing to help. If you believe my post had the intention to harm you in some way, you are probably wrong. =;-) Please verify first before assuming something bad happened to you. I can be a bit too brief at times. =;-)

Confirmed..  I have the pixel kings and had to upgrade the firmware because I was getting partial exposure issues.    After the firmware update to the pixel kings, they've been working like a charm for all shutter ranges

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow