XE-1 owners.....Does the low resolution of the XE-1 screen pose a problem for you?

Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
lacroix75
New MemberPosts: 16Gear list
Like?
Re: XE-1 owners.....Does the low resolution of the XE-1 screen pose a problem for you?
In reply to David V, Nov 14, 2012

David - I'm with you on this, I also shoot the D800 and with the pro-line lenses, you know well enough how heavy this rig can get.  In my research for a second small but powerful camera, I'm also opting in for the X-e1 kit plus a 35mm.  I have had mine on order since Sept 6 and don't have it as of yet but as I've been researching the net for good articles on the X-e1, I stumbled over this link http://www.flixelpix.com/life/review-fujifilm-x-e1/ which might help you with your decision; for me it was a no brainer, the X-e1 wins.  Your other option would be the Sony NEX 7 (reasonable alternative) or certainly a Leica M9 with a 35mm Summilux ($12K if you can find the lens).

Hope this helps!

lacroix75's gear list:lacroix75's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow