E-PL5 - how are your hinges?(!)

Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Helen
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,039
Like?
Re: E-PL5 - how are your hinges?(!)
In reply to c_henry, Nov 14, 2012

c_henry wrote:

I don't have that problem with mine. Sorry.

Oh, that's a shame (from my point of view only of course)!  Thanks anyway.   So your screen snaps solidly to the back of the camera when parked, does it?  With mine, it feels like the magnetic patch isn't quite strong enough to "suck" it firmly into place.  I'll have to examine the angle of the hinges in case I haven't got them fully folded (I find it a rather convoluted design in this area - it's brand new and I don't think I could have strained them as I'm always gentle when uncertain - but I really had to puzzle my way into flipping the screen to the forward-facing angle - not that I'll probably ever do that particular action with it again - just wanted to check how it was done).

I don't really want to have to return it if I can avoid doing so - it doesn't strike me as a serious functional issue (it's purely the hinges - the ribbon cable electronically connecting the screen is totally unaffected by this).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow