awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,682Gear list
Like?
Re: As usual ...
In reply to il_alexk, Nov 14, 2012

il_alexk wrote:

awaldram wrote:

il_alexk wrote:

The original post complaint was about US Pentax pricing policy, so UK prices are irrelevant.

Anyway, have you tried checking B&H prices to check if your perception is aligned with the truth?

You stalking is now becoming creepy.

Your repeated deliberate goading and baiting of other members, attempts to get them banned has been noted.

Be warned your behavior is being closely monitored.

Anything to say on the subject? Other than taking things personal?

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Alex

You meant it personal " why not hit the complaint button" and " As usual" are hardly non personal remarks , your inability to be objective over your Pentax issues and need to blame me for not having them is quite frankly the antics of a three year old.

on the subject, two points

il_alexk

So what about that question implies US only ??
"(2) What happened to the Pentax lens pricing? When I compare with Nikon I feel like they used to be more competitive but prices now skyrocket? Am I not seeing it the right way? I am a PhD student and while I only want to get a few good primes and a good zoom I dont want to invest in a system to find out I cant afford it."
I see as a query on Pentax pricing in general due to no mention of US in the question !!!2 OP's 2nd question which was what your saying is a complaint on US pricing .

United Kingdom United Kingdom Lives in
 awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow