Like?
Re: Are you trolling?
In reply to YiannisPP, Nov 14, 2012

YiannisPP wrote:

Jostian wrote:

voz wrote:

Jostian wrote:

YiannisPP wrote:

P7700 just has more in camera sharpening and I don't like the look of it.

Nope, read DCI's review and the G15 actually has more in camera processing...

The P7700 has more in-camera sharpening and the G15 has more in-camera noise reduction.

nope not according to DCI... see quote from DCI G15 review "Oversharpening creates unnecessary image quality problems, at least when shooting JPEGs"

and from the whatdigitalcamera review of the G15 "Image processing does leave certain details unnaturally defined, especially natural subjects such as human features"

-- hide signature --

Jostian

Haha, you're such a laugh as well, let me put you next to Dimitri, you're in good company.

I just had a quick look at DCI and the first thing that came up was the Olympus XZ2 review. There in the conclusion it says that the XZ2 can't keep up "comparing to titans like the Sony RX100 and new Canon G15." So the the G15 is a titan but it gives poor results? LMAO

Also from DCI's review of the G15:

Score : 9.8/10

Excellent color, noise control, and dynamic range

and you're using this review to convince us that the G15 gives poor results??! The nerve some people have here is something really...

A sharp, distortion-resistant, andwonderfully bright lens

Do any of you posters have a G15? Seems all I see is what people have read about it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow