Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
abritton76
Regular MemberPosts: 202
Like?
a99 NTSC only!!
Nov 14, 2012

Well I live in Cyprus and just received my a99 from Adorama. The camera itself seemed fantastic until I imported some video into fcpx and notice that it was NTSC!! Ok I thought, no problem I will change it to pal in the settings except the setting was not there:( This option is not available on North American versions of the A99. Unfortunatley on Adoramas website they do not say that it is NTSC only although on the box it says US version only.BH for example are shipping the PAL/NTSC version. Why they shipped it to me considering I am in Europe I have no idea. Really disappointed as will have to send it back..Not to mention the $700 dollars in tax that I have already paid:( I am hoping when I have contacted Adorama later today they can resolve this.
Anyway just thought I would warn people not to make the same mistake and would be interested to know if anyone else in Europe has had this problem.- cheers

Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow