Aperture 3.4.3 is out! Another update...

Started Nov 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Digital Click
Regular MemberPosts: 199Gear list
Like?
Re: Aperture 3.4.3 is out! Another update...
In reply to cstotts, Nov 14, 2012

I will try and post some screen grabs later today and will try another reader. However the same reader was used to transfer to Nikon View NX and images are fine. Never tried the Image capture program before and cannot see images in Preview either.

All rather odd. Away for a funeral today so will check later this evening (Uk time) or tomorrow morning and report. Getting inclined to switch to Lightroom 4 - don't think I have to upgrade to Mountain Lion to use this but had to do this to able to see images on my Nikon D600.

Tan

cstotts wrote:

I haven't seen any posts on the Aperture discussion forum at Apple's site about scrambled images from a D600. You could try asking there to see if anyone else is running into this.

Have you tried importing the photos from a different reader and/or USB cable? Can you import images using the Image Capture program in Applications folder? Do you see the images without issues in Preview?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow