Fina Swimming World Cup SG - Nex5n, Canon FD 200mm

Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
s0n1c87
Forum MemberPosts: 62
Like?
Re: Fina Swimming World Cup SG - Nex5n, Canon FD 200mm
In reply to sean lancaster, Nov 14, 2012

sean lancaster wrote:

I have this lens as well, but I haven't had a chance to naturally use it (I just force myself to shoot it sometimes for fun).

You have some decent shots in there. There are just too many for me to remember even with them numbered. I like the closer shots more than the shots showing many competitors. But shots like #11, #2, #19 are out of focus and it seems as though you just missed focus on more than a few. There are are a few photos where I thought you shot a good moment, but I wished you hadn't been behind the swimmers or that you had been down closer to the water level. But like I noted, you do have some nice shots mixed in.

Thanks for the feedback. im actually still figuring out how to take sport photo using a manual focus.. alot of times during the shoot, where i saw alot of yellow highlight in my screen yet it turn out to be OOF. If u have any tips for me to brush up on this peak focusing thing do update me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow