Looking for thoughts

Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
DLBlack
Forum ProPosts: 11,197Gear list
Like?
Re: Looking for thoughts
In reply to Acrill, Nov 14, 2012

Acrill wrote:

The GH3 is designed to match the 12-35mm and 35-100mm lenses.

From that point of view it appears to be just the right size as those lenses look rather unwieldy on smaller m43 cameras. It is really impossible to tell how it handles without handling one in person.

I don't think it is too large. Panasonic is busy planning future camera bodies, some of which will be small like the GX1. If the GH3 is too large for you then you can simply pick the camera that suits your needs.

I totally agree!  I am looking forward to the GH-3.  I think it will be a near perfect camera, especially with the excellent 12-35 and 35-100.  I am the typle of person that like direct control buttons and dials.  I also like the ability to control the camera with my smartphone.  Still I don't want to be an early adopter but I do like a lot of things about the GH3.

Yes, there are smaller mft cameras for people that like them and having choices is a very good thing.

Dave

DLBlack's gear list:DLBlack's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +26 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow