Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Elyharbour
Contributing MemberPosts: 645Gear list
Like?
From NEX to SLT...am I mad??
Nov 13, 2012

When I got my NEX5 I thought that was the end of my DSLR days, but for some obscure reason I keep coming back to my old A200 (with now decent lenses). Actually the OVF was a big factor, but it was more than that...maybe I just like big chunky cameras! Anyway, I'm either going to buy a new NEX model or one of the EVF SLTs. I think I can adapt to the EVF, even though a used A580 with OVF is still on my mind. The NEX6 didn't make me fall in love with it, but I may well still get one later. I'm kind of favouring an A57/65 for my Xmas present. Am I of unsound mind? Has anyone actually moved back from a NEX to an SLT...or am I the only person on the planet?

Elyharbour's gear list:Elyharbour's gear list
Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X20 Sony SLT-A57 Fujifilm X-E1 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Sony Alpha DSLR-A200 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony SLT-A57 Sony SLT-A58
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow