ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Brev00
Senior MemberPosts: 5,222Gear list
Like?
Connecticut Coast Closed
Nov 13, 2012

Nikon D90 with Sigma 17-70 os

This was my view of a short bridge that I walked across just three weeks ago to get to the coast here in Stamford, Connecticut to take some sunset/twilight shots.  On the day of this shoot, about two weeks later, a week after Sandy, all access points were closed.  Gates shut and locked.  I was able to take pictures from a parking lot alongside the inlet pictured here. I was unable to upload, process, and post the images until this past Saturday when I returned to a home with heat and water.  I have posted several pics from both before the storm and others from this set after the storm in the Landscape and Travel Forum.  Here is the link if you care to view some more:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50139265

My heart goes out to all those who lost so much in this storm.  Living in hotels for almost two weeks, while inconvenient and expensive, was temporary.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Brev00's gear list:Brev00's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +2 more
Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow