Looking for more sharpness

Started Nov 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jimim
New MemberPosts: 21
Like?
Re: Why?
In reply to CameraCarl, Nov 13, 2012

CameraCarl wrote:

Forgive me for this observation, but it appears you are still learning your art. Why commit to spend more money while you are still learning? For example, if you want sharper images, have you chosen the optimum aperture for your lens? Are you using a tripod or a high enough shutter speed to eliminate any camera motion (which looks like unsharpness)? Are you shooting at the lowest possible ISO to avoid noise? Once you have perfected your technique with the gear you have, then evaluate what you lack in equipment and buy that... whether it be a new lens or a new camera. But it seems to me that you want to substitute hardware for experience.

No I deff don't expect that.  With my 15-55 I know 5.6 through 9 is very sharp and I alwaystry to get at least 125 shutter speed and try to stay at least 400 ISO or lower if possible when outside.  My biggest prob is not using a tripod as much as  I should cause I 'm always moving around.  I deff have not perfected my tech but I did want to try something new.

jim

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow