Theodoros Fotometria
Senior MemberPosts: 2,090
Like?
Re: No Sir, you're wrong (IMO) ... Re: Pro DX is Dead
In reply to bobn2, Nov 13, 2012

bobn2 wrote:

jonikon wrote:

Alejandro Daz del Ro Fery wrote:

The D8000, 24MP, 8fps, 36NEF14bit buffer ... Next year early, but not before we all have the D800 already

-- hide signature --

Regards.

You've been peeking!

-- hide signature --

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! The Great Oz has spoken!"
- Jon

That fake annoys me because it is so lame. Someone has got hold of a 3-D modeller and visualisation tools, but while they have an eye for detail, not enough undertsnding of Nikon's product line to make anything convincing. Like:

Buddy this is no lame... this is a complete "Industrial design project" that is very expensive and thousands of hours of design have been put on it... Anyone that knows the basic about industrial design (I have a British degree in MechEng myself) would laugh on your comment... what do you think this is? ...3D photoshop that trolls are presenting as predictions? Anyone that visits the page can easily say what is design... this is a very serious company with several industrial designs for many manufacturers.

What has happened to all Nikon's D4 generation styling cues?

What happened to all Nikon's F3 generation styling cues? This is a product that obviously has video as a priority, do you think that photographic ergonomics are the same as video?

Suddenly they have gone back to the movie release in the LV switch.

Sure they have... it has different target group as priority remember?

Why is the main wheel and AF-ON reversed?

Because in video focusing (if you use AF) is much more frequently accessed than changing the exposure (which you avoid as hell during shooting video).

What is that control by the mirror hump, and the one dow the RH bottom corner?

the release to change position of the handle....

Why that ugly bracket arrangement to the left of the VF?

Ugly?... opinions I guess... of DPR posters who happen to be  "experts" and "Einsteins" in industrial design too...

Probably several mor I've missed.

No... you've got them all!

Theodoros
www.fotometria.gr
www.fotometriawedding.gr

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow