What a great supprise.

Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
naththo
Regular MemberPosts: 290Gear list
Like?
Re: What a great supprise.
In reply to Donald B, Nov 13, 2012

Donald B wrote:

Hi all pentax uses. well today i sent a request the the studio ive just started working for for them to send me some full size images of a shoot they did on saturday with their canon 5dmk11. the reason being is they have hired me for a shoot tomorrow night for a year 12 grad ball and just wanted to make sure my k7 was well prepared for the night and wanted to compare my last shoot i did for them 3 weeks ago. against their ff canons. Big supprise my k7 "and im not kidding" blew it out of the water ! my photos were so much sharper and detailed, the skintones were beautiful, also the auto focus letf the canon for dead and they were shooting at f9. so for all those pentax uses these machines are first class and would not go FF even if you gave me one.

cheers don

-- hide signature --

another year has gone, just cleared my 200 gallery images will start all over again, thanks to everyone that took the time to look.

Wow good stuff thats how Sony sensor will blow Canon sensor out of water big time. There is no doubt Canon will never be able to beat Sony anytime soon. Its a good thing that Pentax and Nikon likes purchasing Sony sensor cos of the best quality you can get.

naththo's gear list:naththo's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN | A +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow