Macro Lenses on FZ200/150 & Others: Overview, Guide and Information [Achromats]

Started Nov 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
privateman
Regular MemberPosts: 418Gear list
Like?
Re: Macro Lenses on FZ200/150 & Others: Overview, Guide and Information [Achromats]
In reply to Rossuziers, Nov 13, 2012

Rossuziers wrote:

I find it interesting that the Mcon40 got ​**​& the virtually identical BMacro gets ​***

​Does the pouch & diffuser really warrant that extra ​* ?

Personally, I really like the diffuser & often hand-hold it, if I can, Whilst shooting close without the BMacro but I'm not sure I'd grant the BMacro another ​* ​because of it ;-}

I'm surprised to see all those $$$ in the availability column of the Nikon... For some reason I thought those went relatively cheap back when the Pany forum was filled with picks & talk of them...

You are right about the MCON-40/B-Macro, the lenses are virtually identical, and the extra * is for the packaging. If you can get one of the older B-Macros you will probably want to keep it forever...

On the other hand maybe all of the older Olympus macros are worth 3 stars !? Is there a lens to beat them?

However I like this kind of discussion, that's why I added the 'Value & Respect' column

You will hardly find those Nikon Ts under 100 USD, they pop up really seldom right now. Maybe no more bargains with these ...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow