Macro Lenses on FZ200/150 & Others: Overview, Guide and Information [Achromats]

Started Nov 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
privateman
Contributing MemberPosts: 695Gear list
Like?
Re: Macro Lenses on FZ200/150 & Others: Overview, Guide and Information [Achromats]
In reply to Rossuziers, Nov 13, 2012

Rossuziers wrote:

I find it interesting that the Mcon40 got ​**​& the virtually identical BMacro gets ​***

​Does the pouch & diffuser really warrant that extra ​* ?

Personally, I really like the diffuser & often hand-hold it, if I can, Whilst shooting close without the BMacro but I'm not sure I'd grant the BMacro another ​* ​because of it ;-}

I'm surprised to see all those $$$ in the availability column of the Nikon... For some reason I thought those went relatively cheap back when the Pany forum was filled with picks & talk of them...

You are right about the MCON-40/B-Macro, the lenses are virtually identical, and the extra * is for the packaging. If you can get one of the older B-Macros you will probably want to keep it forever...

On the other hand maybe all of the older Olympus macros are worth 3 stars !? Is there a lens to beat them?

However I like this kind of discussion, that's why I added the 'Value & Respect' column

You will hardly find those Nikon Ts under 100 USD, they pop up really seldom right now. Maybe no more bargains with these ...

privateman's gear list:privateman's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow