Macro Lenses on FZ200/150 & Others: Overview, Guide and Information [Achromats]

Started Nov 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
privateman
Regular MemberPosts: 418Gear list
Like?
Re: Macro Lenses on FZ200/150 & Others: Overview, Guide and Information [Achromats]
In reply to Ianperegian, Nov 13, 2012

Ianperegian wrote:

Thanks for your time and effort in preparing that listing, which should be very useful for people.

Several years ago on the forum, Seemolf (Sven) prepared a lsiting on his webpage that I think may fill in some gaps: http://www.ki.tng.de/~sgude/achromats.html.

He includes in his listings there the Raynox DCR150 and 250. He also shows some of the other Elpro lenses which can appear secondhand at reasonable prices from time to time, but the thread sizes can be tricky.

Sven also includes the Sony VCL M3358. I have one of those myself and I find it to be an excellent lens.

Thank you Ian for your kind words. Yes, Sven has done a great job with his pages, you'll find the reference and link to his work in my paper at the very beginning.

The Leitz Elpros are available in Series Vi (44mm), Series VII (54mm) and 55mm, but you can find enough of them used in 55mm (at least here in Europe), so there is no need to fiddle with exotic step adapters for smaller diameters.

You will be right about the Sony lens, I may add it as an alternative. It was not in my focus due to the 58mm size.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow