Can a stupid person feel stupid?

Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
shleed
Regular MemberPosts: 129Gear list
Like?
Re: Can a stupid person feel stupid?
In reply to Boris, Nov 13, 2012

"Argue with a stupid person and they'll beat you down with experience", or something along the lines of that. Best just mess about with them than to be serious, really.

However... I admit that I'm not that intelligent. Sure I am educated and try to be logical and such, but in whole I can be frankly stupid at times. I suck at strategy, my poor record in games like chess is a testament to that. People don't often pick up on that since in real life I'm quiet and rather stick to subjects which are more technical and objective. It only shows through online or when I'm drunk, the latter case however is far more jolly.

However, the stupid people who don't admit to being stupid are the types that are humorous and at times, dangerous. Right-wingers come into mind, and some lefties too. Princess Leia is a prime example of this, along with some other members here.

shleed's gear list:shleed's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye Samyang 85mm F1.4 Aspherical IF
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow