Like?
Re: Really?
In reply to Qwntm, Nov 12, 2012

Qwntm wrote:

Mike CH wrote:

Victor Engel wrote:

meland wrote:

Mikael Risedal wrote:

This is a fully exposed comparison and the banding and noise in lower levels from 1dx and d800= same exposure time F-stop and base iso.

Would the Member of Swedish Photographers Association since 1984 Canon, Hasselblad, Leica,Nikon, Linhoff, Sinar mind explaining what his agenda is? Or failing that would he care to let us know how he manages to repeat the same points ad infinitum without apparently getting bored by it, unlike the rest of us?

They are worth repeating.

Is there really anybody around here who hasn't seen them yet?

Anybody looking for information here will probably stumble over them.

So, assuming something should be done about the 'problem', wouldn't it make more sense to innundate Canon with the images (they can do something about it) instead of the forum (which cannot)?

Regards, Mike

-- hide signature --

Wait and see...

AND, I'd rather have this non-problem than have my paint peel off my D800, or make sure all my focusing is done with the right hand sensors...

-- hide signature --

Edward
www.youtube.com/photouniverse
www.edwardthomasart.com
www.pbase.com/edwardthomas

Ha, so true. AF and handling are so much more important to me than DR (which on every DSLR is greater than the slide film I used to love shooting). To be sure, there are rare times when my 5DIII's limitations frustrate me, but they are far fewer than the times when the D800's handling and blown left-side AF did. As ideal as some find the D800 is perfection, others such as myself find the 5DIII to be. Neither is wrong, just different users and uses for very different cameras.

-- hide signature --
 Kabe Luna's gear list:Kabe Luna's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow