Lets talk shoes and hair ...sweetie

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
renttoown
Regular MemberPosts: 369Gear list
Like?
I Don't To have To ACT Lost
In reply to Irridoc, Nov 12, 2012

Like Digirame wrote, I try and blend into the crowd. I too live in a tourist town and hang out in tourist venues because they have cams too. Blend in......

When I dress for street shooting, number one is were a thick pair of socks and wear a comfortable pair of shoes. I walk several miles when I am shooting on the street. When I don't wear supportive shoes my dogs bark. I wear a driving cap to keep the rain off my head. I also think I look good in it. I wear blue or black jeans. Fit in and be comfortable. I wear a wind breaker, or a heavier jacket, to keep the rain off (and keep the camera dry) and hide my camera between shooting. My cam freq-uently is in my hand with the wrist strap. I try and bring a bottle to stay hydrated. I also bring my plain business card. Name, phone number, and email address.

The last two things I try to bring are a smile and a good attitude.

Marty

Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner studrnt & Street Photographer

-- hide signature --

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

renttoown's gear list:renttoown's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow