S1, S2, S3, S5 Wednesday thread 2012.11.07

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
FlossTycoon
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,885
Like?
Re: S1, S2, S3, S5 Wednesday thread 2012.11.07
In reply to FlossTycoon, Nov 12, 2012

Hello to all.  It is Monday already.  What a nice pile of photos which have shown up since Wednesday.  I want to grab one of Fremond's dogs to plop on top of the bed at night for the warmth.  It is not as bad in my part of Montana as it is east of the Divide where temps have dropped to the -15 F range.  Thank you Canada!  Well, not so bad actually, just the first cold blast is hard to get aclimated to.

Thanks to everyone still hanging on here.  It is nice we are getting to the second page with posts but it sure is hard to keep the thread on the first page of the forum with all the X body threads coming up.  Upon reading several of them the X bodies are just so Fujifilm, a one off sensor with noteable image quality with problematic software support.  I guess we are used to that but so many new users are shocked.  I guess that is not such an issue if you default to OOC jpeg but there is just so much more the sensor can deliver.

-- hide signature --

Alan, in Montana

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AlanNew
AnneNew
AlanNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow