Suggestion for good quality color printer

Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
SmallTownUSA
Forum MemberPosts: 52
Like?
Re: Suggestion for good quality color printer
In reply to jpegman, Nov 12, 2012

Don't know what kind of HP you had, but, it sounds like you had (and want) a printer-scanner!

Epson makes an Artisan series of printer-scanner AIO's (including copying and sometimes faxing) which see ideal for what you want-need. The top of the line is the Epson Artisan 837 All-in-One Printer (MSP $280). It is an 6 color printer, specifically designed for photographs as well as office functions.

Although I don't have an Artisan AIO, but, I do have two Epson Workforce 610's AIO's (Artisan predecessor) which makes prints better than "drugstore" quality, AND scans, copies and faxes in B&W and Color.

jpegman:

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, at this time I do need a GOOD multifunction printer. I have read reviews on the Epson Artisan 837 and most of them are good. There is one horror story about the heads clogging up if not used on a daily basis. Do you have any input on this? I will not be using the Artisan on a daily basis (I use a b/w laser jet for documents.)

Anyone one else have any input on head clogging problems?

Thanks,

Harold

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow